Design, Development & Gaming
Welcome to Quantum Graphics!

Everything in our forums are free to download and free to use on your website including but not limited to MAG's custom designs. What are you waiting for?

Enjoy your visit!
Welcome to Quantum Graphics!

Everything in our forums are free to download and free to use on your website including but not limited to MAG's custom designs. What are you waiting for?

Enjoy your visit!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Underground Design Resource Center For The Artist, Photographer & Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Origin or Steam Game Key to the next ten (10) new members with two (2) New posts! Now through July 31st -- Join Now & post!

Something Special

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAGNET
Owner/Founder
MAGNET

Something Special Empty
PostSubject: Something Special   Something Special I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:41 pm

If you love to play games like me, I'll be adding more gaming content. It's really hard add content when it's just me especially since I like certain stuffs and things.

I'll be adding more downloads links that I'm using on my other website for those of you who prefer visiting Forumotion's websites. If I can get more visitors and users here, I'll more than likely just use this site instead of the others. I have too many graphics going on and I would prefer having everything at one place.

Soon I will be adding a game server for members. I still have figured out which game I'll be using since I play so many of them. I am thinking about either, Left 4 Dead2, Medal of Honor or some other multi-player game.

If you have any ideas feel free to post ideas. It will help me in the decision making process.

Oh yeah, if you're in Cincinnati, Ohio ... welcome to the site! If you're just visiting hope you decide to join.

Have a great day and happy gaming! cheers 

Back to top Go down
https://quantumgraphics.forumotion.com

Something Special
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Design, Development & Gaming :: Administration :: Basket-
Jump to: