Design, Development & Gaming
Welcome to Quantum Graphics!

Everything in our forums are free to download and free to use on your website including but not limited to MAG's custom designs. What are you waiting for?

Enjoy your visit!
Welcome to Quantum Graphics!

Everything in our forums are free to download and free to use on your website including but not limited to MAG's custom designs. What are you waiting for?

Enjoy your visit!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Underground Design Resource Center For The Artist, Photographer & Gamer

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Origin or Steam Game Key to the next ten (10) new members with two (2) New posts! Now through July 31st -- Join Now & post!

Quantum Graphics on Forumotion: Upgrade in Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAGNET
Owner/Founder
MAGNET

Quantum Graphics on Forumotion:  Upgrade in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Graphics on Forumotion: Upgrade in Progress   Quantum Graphics on Forumotion:  Upgrade in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello everyone ...

A lot of bad rumors are going around about using free forums and not having access to an FTP or access to ones own data.

With this being said, the websites content could be jeopardized especially since you have no clue what the hosting service does behind the scenes. This very idea is what kept me from continuing to upload this website with my graphics. But ...

For now until I've can set up my own server, this will be my last go at providing free graphics.

I will continue to add graphic designs for your guys and promise to help with making your Forumotion website look good.

I will keep you posted with updates and add premium, custom designs on a daily basis and when time allows me too.

Thanks for keeping the site alive. One visit will keep your site up and running which is what I like about this place. And believe me, I've been around for a long, long time over here.

Thanks again for your visits!

Back to top Go down
https://quantumgraphics.forumotion.com

Quantum Graphics on Forumotion: Upgrade in Progress
Page 1 of 1